• Contact me by email, contact form or phone. We can discuss your brief, budget and deadline and see if I am the right fit for your project. Check my rates.
• I’ll give you an estimate of the cost. If that is acceptable to you, I will send a detailed quotation. I may ask you to send a sample of your work so that I can assess it before giving an accurate quotation. For larger projects I may ask for a deposit.
• If you confirm that you accept the quote and would like me to go ahead with the work, this means that you accept the terms and conditions.
• Send me your work by email or post along with any style guides or manuals if applicable; I’ll let you know when I have received it.
• I’ll keep you informed with progress reports and let you know if any major issues arise. You’re welcome to communicate with me to check on progress or to update me with any changes or revisions.
• When completed I usually return two versions of the work: one with all the suggested corrections showing, and one as a final version. I will then send the invoice by email. See my 100% service guarantee in terms.
• Payment is required within 7 days from the date of invoice.
17 Pinnacle Place, Wakatu, Nelson 7011
PO Box 556, Nelson 7040
New Zealand Tel: 027 441 6753 | International Tel: 0064 27 441 6753
© Word by Word 2017. All rights reserved